Friday, January 11, 2013

P.H.A.T GIRL FRIDAY

Me and Model Jessi sporting the latest FRESH TEE'S.

 HAPPY P.H.A.T GIRL FRIDAY TO ALL OF YOU!! I hope that today brings you lots of joy and relief, knowing that that weekend is upon us if nothing else.  I am especially happy today because I have two huge things to present to you.  It brings me such joy to know that my dreams are becoming reality and that in the midst of that I am helping others to come closer to their dreams.  I thank God for all that he has done and is doing in my life, simply because I know that it could have been another way.   I am the first to admit that I am perfectly imperfect, I know that there is someone out there some where who deserves God's favor far more than I do.  However, He has chosen me!!!  I am in no way trying to preach on this good (P.H.A.T GIRL) Friday, but I have to give honor where it is due.  I also have to reiterate something I have been saying for a while..... "It is time for us to activate our dreams in order to make them our reality.  

Feature model Samantha Lebbie
The first announcement I want to make is that Full Blossom Magazine has published my very first article.  It can be found in their 7th publishing which was released today, January 11, 2013.  The article is entitled, "The P.H.A.T Girls Guide to Fresh" and it includes photos of the beautiful model Jessi.  I am very proud of myself and the work that I put into this because writing has been a dream of mine since I was 10 years old.  There is a lot of pain attached to my testimony, and there are two things other than God that helped me live through my hardships.  Those things were reading and writing.  Reading was my escape, it introduced me to things I had only dreamed about.  Reading taught me to live outside of my situation.  Writing, gave me a voice!!  Although I wrote secretly, It let me express what I felt and allowed me the freedom of expressing it in the manner I saw fit.   The magazine includes a number of great articles that cater to the needs and wants of full figured women.  It also features the beautiful model Samantha Lebbie.  I have a great amount of respect for Mello E. Andrews for making dreams come to life through this magazine.  I know that tapping into the plus size industry is not always as rewarding as it should be.  However, he works hard and it has proven to be rewarding.  For a man to work as hard as he does in a industry that is geared around women is huge and for that, he has my respect and appreciation.  In addition to Mello, I must say that Shay Rozay, a model and executive for Full Blossom Magazine, has been a God sent.  Our talks and her direction has been a huge asset to me.    Ladies, if you are looking for information, clothing suggestion or a magazine that you can relate to........www.fullblossommagazine.com



My second announcement is that Bigmama's Clothing will be releasing three new FRESH TEE'S,which will be a part of my 2k13 line of FRESH TEE'S.  I am very pleased with the progress that is being made with Bigmama's Clothing as a whole and I am looking forward to all that God has promised to do for me.  In the coming months, The P.H.A.T GIRL CLIQUE will be going out into different communities mentoring to young girls.  I will be attending Full Figured Fashion Week in NYC, and I plan to throw my hat in the ring for the Fresh face contest.  Last but far from least, I am preparing for Albany Fashion Week's 2k13 show.  I am beyond excited about this show because it is an opportunity to show the growth and progress that Bigmama's Clothing and Maui Bigelow have made in 365 days.  So please stay tuned because it is guaranteed to be FRESH!!!!!
MODEL:  BRITTNEY REID sporting FRESH P.H.A.T GIRL CLIQUE SHIRT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment