Wednesday, July 25, 2012

GUESS WHO'S BACK?!!?

Hello to all my P.H.A.T GIRLS!! I sure have missed each and every one of you.  I had to take some time to check myself and rededicate myself to my dreams. Well.........CHECK!!!! Now it is back to business as usual.

Although I have been gone and a lot has transpired in my life, my goal remains the same.  To connect and inspire as many people(especially women)as I can.  Which is why it is important for each of you to spread the word about this blog.

This blog will consist of things to promote self love, confidence and happiness.  It will provide health, fashion and beauty information, tips and advice.  This blog will specifically cater to the wants, needs and inquires of the plus size woman(affectionately referred to by me as my P.H.A.T GIRLS).

  If you have a question, ask it and if I do not know the answer....... I will find it!!!  If you have something to add or share, please do!!  You can forward any personal questions or suggestions to bigmamaclothing@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment