Wednesday, May 15, 2013

SCRAPPY AND SHAY, TOGETHER AGAIN?



Lil Scrappy and Erica Dixon appear to be over for now, Again..... I guess Momma Dee’s wish was granted.  The royal throne is back in the order that the queen so desires.   Lil’ Scrappy attended Uptown Magazine’s Project13 event in Atlanta, on Monday without his fiancee.  However,Shay was seen on his arm.  I just don't understand what is Shay's logic, if she has any.  If a man leaves me and proposes to his baby mama(at the same damn time), he can go straight to hell.  Not to mention the fact that he did it on television.  I don't know what would make Shay so desperate for Scrappy?  I don't know if she wants a man or the man(well the Prince) but whatever the answer is, she is making a fool of herself.  FOR THE REST OF THIS STORY, CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK.... http://www.phatgirlfresh.com/#!celebrity-news/c6lh

No comments:

Post a Comment