Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Go D.J!!! Introducing Ry Ry

I am extremely excited about the information I am releasing in today's blog for a number of reasons. First off because auntie Maui love the kids. Secondly because I Salute and respect good parenting. Lastly because Albany Fashion Week has a new edition to the family.  I recently worked with Ms. Sharmekia Brooks on the set of a photo shoot, during the shoot we chatted back and forth.  Being the proud mother's that we are, we talked about our children and their accomplishments.Like myself, Sharmekia is a single mother but that has never hindered her from being the best mom and giving her daughter the roots and wings she needs to exceed life's expectations. As soon as she told me about the things her daughter was doing,my wheels started turning.  I begin talking to Charlie Hill about the direction that she was going in for AFW2K13's kid show. Per conversations with both Charlie and Sharmekia, I am honored to present to you, the offical
D.J. of AFW2K13's kid show, D.J. Ry Ry!!!

Miss Ryann Woodley
(D.J. Ry Ry) is a 10 year old rising star, who wants to become a famous D.J like the legendary Spinderella. This talented preteen became interested in being a disc jockey during a party in honor of her Grandmother, and has been on the one's and two's every since. In a short time,this Princess has made a name for herself by displaying her skills at different events.  Now don't get it twisted,mixing and scratching is the name of the game but there is so much more to this cutie.
D.J. Ry Ry maintains good grades and is also a star basketball player. Her career goals range from being a professional basketball player to a F.B.I agent. All I know is that the world better get ready for
D.J. Ry Ry because no matter what path she takes,  she is going to GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment