Sunday, January 1, 2012

GOODBYE AND HELLO

For those of you who know me on a personal level, you know that I have had a very hard year.  It has been extremely challenging and filled with tears. However, I think that this year in the midst of my storm, I learn somethings that I thought I already knew about myself.  I have always known that I was strong but I learned exactly how strong of a woman I am.  I know that a person's attitude and will can carry them a long way and that is what kept me most of the time.  I was determined to live and not die.  I was determined to enjoy the people that I love and I knew that God would heal my body and my mind.  Yes I said mind, because my mind was just as afflicted as my body.  I was afraid of what I was going through and afraid to speak on it because everyone expects me to be so strong.  I walked around the majority of this year wearing a mask, pretending to be happy and brave when I was sad and scared.  So yes, that had my mind all messed up!!!  I was depressed because at the time I was thinking about what the doctor's thought and not what God PROMISED!!!!  It is funny how the devil slid in and placed all that doubt in my head and sad how I let him.  

Aside from being sick, I had to battle with myself in regards to people, how I treat others, how they treat me, how they perseve me and a number of other things.  What I had to do was realize that there are times when it is alright to be selfish.  There is nothing wrong with looking out for self.  People that are in your life for a season will eventually have to go.  When a person is operating outside of what you believe in, it is OK to let them go.  If you find yourself in a situation where you are unhappy, it is fine to walk away.  I learned that there is no need to subject myself to drama and drama seeker's because that is not who I am.  So during the course of this year I have lost a lot of people not to death but to life and that is great.  It made me a better person and gave me more peace.  Do I hate them, am I mad at them....... NO!!!!  Do I love and care for them, would I be there if they needed me................ YES!!!  However, I don't miss the drama that they brought to my life.  

 I can't say that the entire year was a bust because it wasn't.  I begin to write more and acquire an audience.  I started two businesses, and although they didn't get me in Forbes...... I did profit and gain a great deal of knowledge and experience.  I also learned more of what my purpose is and I begin to travel that path.  I would like to think that I have helped my fellow man along the way as well.  My faith has been renewed and I am stronger than ever.  However, all that sickness, sadness, loniness, doubt, drama and everything else negative.................. I WILL NOT MISS!!!  AND ON THAT NOTE, GOODBYE 2011






HELLO 2012!!!!!!! (YES I AM SCREAMING) I AM VERY PLEASED TO GREET YOU WITH A HEALTH BODY, A CLEAR MIND AND A SMILE THAT WILL BLIND THE SUN.  ALL THAT SWAG, BOLDNESS AND ATITTUDE THAT I LOST IN 2011 IS BACK!!!  I AM READY TO TAKE EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL; MY BUSINESSES, MY FRIENDS, MY FAMILY, MY EDUCATION.............. EVERYTHING!!!  IF YOU ARE APART OF MY CIRCLE, READ MY BLOGS OR A FRIEND OF A FRIEND, YOU BETTER GET READY BECAUSE WE ARE HEADED TO THE TOP.  I DON'T WANT TO GO BY MYSELF, I WANT YOU TO GO TOO.  THE WORLD IS GONNA GET TIRED OF ME AND MY MOUTH AND GOD IS GONNA GET TIRED OF ME PRAYING AND PRAISING.  I REFUSE TO START A NEW YEAR WITH THAT OLD MESS, NOT MAUI!!!  MY DREAMS STRECTH SO FAR BEYOND WHAT YOU KNOW OF ME AND I PLAN TO GO FOR ALL OF THEM.  NO I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT AND ALL THOSE OTHER RESOLUTIONS.  I AM TALKING LIFE AND LIVING IT TO THE FULLEST.  I AM TALKING CAPITOLIZING ON EVERY OPPORTUNITY AND CREATING THE ONE'S THAT AREN'T ALREADY THERE.  I WILL BE GIVING THE WORLD MY OUTLOOK AND IMPUT VIA THE "MAUILOGUES".  I WILL BE EMPOWERING, ENCOURAGING AND INFORMING MY PHAT GIRLS WITH MY "BIGMAMA'S" BLOG.  IF YOU NEED A MAKE-UP ARTIST OR A SKIN CONSULTATION, I CAN GET YOU "ALL DOLLED UP".  ALTHOUGH I ALREADY INTRODUCED THE TEE SHIRT LINE FOR MY PHAT GIRLS AND I APPRECIATED THE PURCHASES,  I WILL BE OFFICIALLY LAUNCHING THE SHIRTS AND INTRODUCING YOU TO "BIGMAMA'S CLOTHING"!!!  SO GET READY FREDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!  FOR ALL THOSE DOUBTER'S AND NAYSAYER'S, KEEP THE NEGATIVITY TO YOURSELF AND STAY OUT OF MY WAY.  YOU CAN EITHER ROLL WITH ME OR GET ROLLED OVER BECAUSE YOU CAN'T STOP A BIG WHEEL(WILL) FOR ROLLING.......... AND MY WILL(WHEEL) IS BIG

No comments:

Post a Comment