Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bocage Custom Fashions by Dia Bocage

With over 25 years in the fashion design game along with an A list of satisfied customers that include men and women from all walks of life.  Celebrity designer, Dia Bocage is at the top of this fashion industry.  Many times people use their celebrity status, as to who they know or what they have done to help fuel their ego.  However, Auntie Dia (a nickname given to her) is one of the most pleasant, humble, and down to earth people I have ever met.  Before she and I ever had a conversation, I had gotten the word from several sources that in fact she was a very nice person.  From the moment that I made contact with her, I was able to get the same vibe that everyone else had got; she is an absolute amazing person, who's talent is out matched by her character.  Click the link to continue reading http://www.phatgirlfresh.com/#!fashionably-fresh/cnec

No comments:

Post a Comment