Friday, June 7, 2013

Jay-Z, K. Michelle, and Prince...................

It was a historic moment for music when Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Nas, and Timbaland came together in the studio earlier this week. It’s unknown what the icons were working on, but they appeared to be having a good time, sharing laughs over drinks.  For more information, click the link below
http://www.phatgirlfresh.com/#!celebrity-news/c6lh


Emotions ran high as K. Michelle headlined a sold-out show at Highline Ballroom in New York on Thursday. Wearing a sparkly bodysuit, the “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” star took her fans on an emotional journey with her soulful songs and tearful testimony.“I thought my career was over,” said the Memphis songstress as tears rolled down her face. “I thought it was over. I didn’t have anything and I still get angry and I think that’s the reason for a lot of things that I do that I shouldn’t......" Follow the link Below for more information
http://www.phatgirlfresh.com/#!celebrity-news/c6lh












No comments:

Post a Comment