Sunday, December 1, 2013

SPOKEN CURVES!!



Be it songs or poetry, vocal art moves me in a major way.  I can give countless accounts of hearing songs in church that moved me to tears, even when the word of the pastor didn't.  I just love the emotion and expression that comes with singing and spoken word.  That is why, I can honestly say that I am already a huge fan of the certified Phat Girl; Grande.  I recently met her in Columbus at the Rock and Roses hair and fashion show.  Before I had the chance to witness her gifts, I was pulled in by her amazing personality.  However, when she took the stage; I was just like “those wolves”, I cried “GRANDE’!” To continue reading this article, pictures and video click the link http://www.phatgirlfresh.com/#!fresh-life/cute



No comments:

Post a Comment