Monday, December 9, 2013

THE SANTIAGO WAY

"Genuine relationships, over monetary gain, is what I consider to be TRUE success.”  The words of an amazing woman who I admire more and more every day, Melinda Santiago.  I met Melinda a little less than a year ago while preparing for a fashion show that her artist Michael Keith (of 112) was putting together.  It didn’t take long for her to gain my respect both professionally and personally.  Everyone knows that I am all about girl power.  It does my heart good to see my sisters doing big things, living their best lives and helping others.  All of the things that I stated are the things that Melinda’s entire life is centered around, which is why she is truly a success.  To continue reading, click the link http://www.phatgirlfresh.com/#!fresh-life/cute

No comments:

Post a Comment