Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Melt Cosmetics Ultra Matte

I know that all of my friends and followers know that I am a MAC Girl, especially when it comes to lipstick.  Yes, I am obsessed with lipsticks period and I live for a matte lippie.  I have tried many but I have to say, MAC is my absolute favorite.  However, I have to tell you that I have definitely found a new love.  I receive an order from Melt Cosmetics this week and I must admit I was pleased.  I have been stalking their website for months on end because many of the more popular color were continuously sold out.  Luckily a tip from another lipstick lover enabled me to finally get my order placed. 

Because I know the qualities of good lipstick and what I don’t like, I am very particular when it comes to ordering from new companies.  I have watched several reviews on Melt Cosmetics and their ultra matte lippies all which were favorable for the most part with the exception of those individuals that just don’t like matte lippies.  Even with all of the information that I had, I still decided to be safe and order one.  I ordered DGAF because I love the color and I was confident that it would look FAB on me, and it did.  Not to mention the texture is great and there is no need to reapply.  The thing I like most, which is different from MAC’s matte/retro matte, is that it has a little moisture.


I can’t say enough how much I love this lippie and the way it looked on me. In terms of lipsticks, this is one of the best, right up there with MAC.   Hell while I am working on the blog, I went over to the site and ordered “Blow.”  That is $19.00 I don’t mind spending, at all!! So yes, I am officially a Melt Girl too!!!!  #PHATGIRLFRESH #LIPSTICKMAFIA #MELTDGAF

No comments:

Post a Comment