Thursday, November 3, 2011

OWN IT!!! (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Well, life has hindered me from reaching out to you like I have wanted to, but I have so much to say!!!  I am sure that for the next couple of weeks you will be hearing a lot from me, because I have plenty that I plan to share.  Well there is something that bothers me about some people, that is their inability to identify with themselves.  It drives me crazy, and it make me sad for them.  How is it realistic for someone to lose sight of who they are and the things that they do?  I just don't get it!!!  No matter what you are, or what you do, you have to OWN IT!!!  If you don't like whatever it is, change it(if you can) or learn to live with it.  If you don't OWN IT, than it will own you and people will forever use it to hurt you.  

What a fool I would be if I got mad every time someone called me fat or implied that I was fat, knowing that I am.  I know that I am fat, hell I am the person that buy all my plus sized clothes, I look at myself in the mirror several times a day. So who cares how many times someone else says I am fat, It doesn't effect me and especially not in a negative way.  However, this would break some people down.  Now I know plenty of people who allow their reality to hurt them and I just don't get it.  The fact is the body is just a place of residency for the true person that you are.  Nothing that the world sees is you, it is just a shell.  I have heard people say a million times, "girl you got a pretty face", which I do identify with the fact that I have physical beauty.  But even if I were ugly as hell, I would still be just as great.  Now don't get me wrong, I love being ALL DOLLED UP (shameless plug.......lol) but when I am not, I am still just as beautiful.  I am not saying the package isn't an important part of life, because it is.  Your physical presentation is the first thing anyone sees and that is what they judge you according to initially.  So take care of yourself, make sure you look good but work on what is most important;  the beautiful you that lives within and if it is apart of you...... OWN IT!!!!


     I have a friend who is very promiscuous but if someone implies or states that she is, she get  hotter than a tea kettle.  This has been going on for years and for years it has puzzled me.  I mean come on, you have sex with three or four guys a month.  I think that it is safe to say, you are loose!!!  You are doing this by choice not force so you may as well OWN IT!!!  Unless of course you decide to stop............ I mean who the hell cares, if that is what you choose to do.  Just know that you are the reason that the label has been placed on you, so OWN IT!!!

What I am really trying to stress is that, you are who your are in spite of how good or bad it is and unless you have the ability to change it, you might as well OWN IT!!!  No matter what you do in this life, people are going to have something to say that doesn't agree with you and what you are doing, that is just one of the facts of life.  Fat, ugly, smart, pretty................. your physical presence is not who you are.  We are all like gifts, the wrap may be pretty and it may be ugly but either way, the good stuff should be inside.

2 comments: