Friday, November 4, 2011

P.H.A.T GIRL FRIDAY

WELL, WELL, WELL..............  IT IS P.H.A.T GIRL FRIDAY YET AGAIN.  I hope that everyone is in great spirits, especially since it's the weekend!!!!!!  I hope that everyone has great plans for themselves, I sure do!!!!  Remember what I always tell you, do something nice for yourself, something that will make you smile.  As women, so many time we focus on everyone but ourselves, so please allow yourself the pleasure of spending time with you.  


On another note I am trying to start a movement for all my P.H.A.T GIRLS, and it wouldn't be a movement unless we all took part in it!!!  I am looking to partner up with my BIG BOLD BEAUTY'S that are not ashamed of who you are.  We need to let the world know that P.H.A.T GIRLS ROCK!!!!  I want to reach and empower as many of you as I can and I want you to inspire me as well.  Any person who can't learn from another is lost!!!  We have to learn to promote a happy healthy life and to love ourselves as much as we love others. I am a firm believer that there is power in numbers, so lets do this.  


I have recently started working on a t-shirt line for all my P.H.A.T GIRLS, and I know that you are going to love it!!!  I have one shirt that I am selling through a online site called  Cafe Press, and it is selling like crack!!!!!  I would love for you to show your pride and support by purchasing and wearing the shirt.  It is time for us to be just as bold, fashion forward and proud of who we are as every other woman.  The price is a little more than I would like to sell them for but you know how that goes (rolling my eyes with my lips tooted).  However, I am praying that in the next couple of weeks God will bless me with the equipment I need to print and distribute them myself.  I have big things in store and I am taking you ladies with me!!!  I am going to have a photo shoot with real women so some of you will be getting emails from me as well as information about a launch party.  Get with your home girls and other P.H.A.T GIRLS and create a squad, leggo!!!!!!!!!!!!


http://www.cafepress.com/bigmamasboutique/8184698

No comments:

Post a Comment