Wednesday, November 16, 2011

YOU ROCK!!

I have been sitting on this blog for a while for personal reasons, but I am officially ready to unleash.  I know that many people do a lot of bandwagon jumping when different events take place, and I did not want to be one of those people.  However, I have such a strong message attached to the movement.  Now that some of the hype has died down....I am ready to break my silence.  Well let me start by saying that the entire Black Girls Rock movement is great!!!  I think that it is important to continuously applaud and encourage the efforts of our young girls.  However there are so many others who ROCK and who need the same push.  People need to learn to love themselves and identify with what makes them ROCK.  I say it all the time, God created us all with purpose, with that purpose and hard work, we can all ROCK .  I know that all of us aren't bold and out going.  Some of us need that extra push or encouragement, and some are halted by fear.  These things are the reasons I am writing this blog.  


I just think that the Black Girls Rock! movement is amazing and very needed.  Our youth need to know how important and appreciated they are.  Honestly, I think that this holds true for so many people, not just black girls.     White girlS, Black boys, White boys, Men and Women of all races, ages and sizes.  We all need to be encouraged and made to feel important at some point.  There are a lot of people who work hard to make others smile, to make sure that things go and happen the way that they should and all they want is a pat on the back.  Although we all should be aware of our gifts and abilities, some people need to be reminded that they ROCK!!!


Let me tell you, God created us all with purpose and we have been given gift(s).  However, it is up to you to use what you are given.  You may not always have a fan club or cheerleaders, it is up to you to know that you ROCK!!  In order for you to know that you ROCK, you have to identify with why you ROCK!!!  Your positive attitude, your loving nature, your beauty, your compassion for others, all of these things and many others are why you ROCK!!!  What it is important to know is that your situation nor your circumstances make you and they can't break you unless you allow them to.  Many of you know exactly why you ROCK but you allow fear to paralyze you.  As long as you step into the waters, the fear of drowning no longer controls you no matter what happens from that point on.  The devil and all the naysayers want you to let fear control you.  They want you to believe that you don't ROCK.  They want you to give up on God's promise, but you got to keep it moving!!!


YOU ROCK!!!  AND I CAN'T STRESS IT ENOUGH!!  TAP INTO YOU GREATNESS AND MAKE YOUR MEANINGFUL IMPACT ON THE WORLD......................  WE ARE WAITING!!! AND IF NO ONE ELSE TELLS YOU.........................YOU ROCK!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment