Friday, November 9, 2012

P.H.A.T GIRL CLIQUE



HELLO CURVY DIVAS!!!  I hope that you have had the opportunity to check out the Bigmama’s Clothing page on Facebook.  I am also hoping that you have liked the page.  I am still working on inventory so be patient with me.  I am being very picky because I want to provide quality merchandise.  I love being fashion forward and displaying my own individual style.  I love and appreciate a person who rocks their own individual style with bold confidence.  When I came up with the concept of Bigmama’s Clothing I wanted to assure that plus size woman in my area were catered to because many times we get lost in the shuffle.  I don’t know about you but some of the clothing that I see for full-figured women really disappoints me because they are ghastly and dated. We have just as much style as the next person and many times even more.  This is why I want to present the best options.

Over time I have learned that there is a great need for more than just clothing in the full-figured community.  Many P.H.A.T girls need to learn to love themselves and to appreciate the realities of their existence.  I had to learn that we all come with insecurities, and some are much greater than others.  I feel as though I am my sister’s keeper and It is my job to promote confidence and self love in every woman I come in contact with.  This is the sole reason forming a P.H.A.T GIRL CLIQUE.  I want the world to see lush women who personify the true beauty, strength and confidence.  This is something that we all can be a part of, which I why I need your help.  You are a beautiful stylish woman that I believe in; I know that other women would benefit greatly from seeing you display your curvy confidence.  I would love nothing more than to have you be a part of this movement and to help me spread the word like wild fire!!!!

Simply make your presence felt on social media (twitter, facebook, instagram…) because that is the greatest outlet.  This is a way for us to reach and connect to the masses.  All I am asking is that you follow my pages and blogs (which I will list below), chronicle your life through photos and tag them #P.H.A.TGIRLFRESH.  Also, I will periodically supply you with original merchandise that Bigmama’s Clothing is selling.  Just as an incentive and a show of appreciation.  I will be spotlighting different members of the P.H.A.T GIRL CLIQUE on occasion just to let your voice be heard.  I am communicating with some very influential people in the full-figured community and they project that if we work together we can make a huge difference which is what my heart’s desire is. 

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you very soon.
Facebook
twitter
Instagram
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment