Thursday, March 21, 2013

Jibri spring collection



Everyone knows that I love fashion.  However,  I haven't been able to say that I was in love with an entire line of clothing, until now.  Jibri's spring collection is to die for!!  It is filled with beautiful colors,  floral patterns and  trendy designs. The entire line is fun, flirty and most of all, curve friendly. You may not be able to say each piece is for your particular body type but some where within this collection there is something that will appeal to your curves.  Some of the pieces were featured on B.E.T's Rip The Runway, and they did just that..... RIPPED IT!!!  I am I love with the green slouch pants, they have to be a part of my wardrobe for Full Figured Fashion Week.  Initially when I saw those pants, I told my boyfriend, "baby, I must have been dead cause these pants just gave me life!!!" However, he was quick to point out that they were expensive and I quickly reminded him about his Jordan collection.  Any way ladies, be sure and take a peep.......... http://www.jibrionline.com/live/ 

                  


1 comment: