Tuesday, March 19, 2013

M.A.C + Hayley Williams = Sounds like Noise

Well,  M.A.C has made another amazing collaboration. This time with 24-year-old singer Hayley Williams of Paramore.  Hayley has helped design the four pieces for the collection, all in her signature shade of vibrant orange. "Orange was it for me from picking up the eye shadow when I was 17. It's not a natural color  but when I wear it, people say, 'It looks normal on you!' I feel like it was born with it. It matches my soul," was the statement she made.  Hayley, who is known for her hair orange, admitted, "I didn't wear make-up at all. Photographers would beg me to wear Chapstick and I'd say no. I picked up orange eye shadow from MAC, that was the beginning of the end. It's been key in making me feel like I have an on-stage personality," she explained in an interview with People Online. Now a convert, she added: "The best thing about make-up is that it's complete self expression, it's art on your face. Make-up can be really empowering, and I'm excited to be part of the MAC family and for fans to get a hold of it."  The collection will be available from April 9 from MAC counters and online at http://www.maccosmetics.com


Sounds Like Noise: Bright true orange (Lipstick) (Matte)
Daydreaming: Frosted mid-tone coral (Eyeshadow) (Veluxe Pearl)
Lightscapade: Soft candlelight beige with multi-dimensional shimmer (Mineralize Skinfinish)
Riot Gear: Bright true orange (Nail Lacquer) (Cream) 

No comments:

Post a Comment