Monday, September 9, 2013

M.A.C RETRO MATTE FALL 2013 COLLECTION


I know that I am a couple days late but I have been busy, so don't judge me.  I a super excited about the launch of M.A.C Cosmetics Retro Matte Fall 2013 collection.  If you know me and my love for lipstick, you know that I live for a good matte lipstick.  In my opinion, M.A.C reigns supreme when it come to matte lippies and I LOVE THEM!!!!!!  With its one-of-a-kind Retro Matte texture, Ruby Woo Lipstick has become a smash hit both on and off the runway. Inspired by its stunning popularity, M.A.C has revamped this lipstick legend with invigorating, bold shades in its Retro Matte finish. Eye-catching new colors like Dangerous and All Fired Up create a look that’s feminine yet fierce. M.A.C also introduces its Pro Longwear Lip Pencils in a vibrant, NEW color palette, giving this long-lasting and transfer-proof lip pencil an exhilarating makeover. When I found out about this, I immediately put some coins to the side because they are all must haves.  I have already placed an order for mine and you know I can't wait to rock them!!!!!  They will be available in stores on September 12, 2013, don't wait to get them because I know they will sell out as they have already sold out to the M.A.C pro's and online junkies. #phatgirlfresh #lipstickmafia




No comments:

Post a Comment