Monday, September 9, 2013

Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliners

I can admit, I am a certified girly girl and I love glitter!!! So, you know that I am happy that Urban Decay has decided to relaunch their Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliners.  Maybe I will be able to get my hands on all of them.  


ACDC is described as a “bright purple glitter.” It’s a medium-dark purple glitter with reddish tones.

Amp is described as a “light blue with iridescent glitter.” It’s a mix of lighter blue, darker blue, green, and teal glitter.

Distortion is described as a “iridescent glitter.” It’s an iridescent mix of glitter, so it flashes greenish-gold, fuchsia, pink, and blue.

Glamrock is described as a “silver glitter.” It is silver glitter and nothing but!

Junkshow is described as a “bright pink with iridescent glitter.” It’s a mix of fuchsia, dark pink, and a few bits of gold glitter.

Midnight Cowboy is described as a “beige glitter.” It’s a warm-toned, golden beige glitter.

Spandex is described as a “deep blue-black with iridescent glitter.” It’s a mix of black, fuchsia, bluish-teal, and navy blue sparkle and glitter (seems like multi-sized to me).  #PHATGIRLFRESH


Urban Decay Eyeshadows: Habit (inner lid), Toxic (middle of lid), Ambush (outer lid),
Smokeout (outer crease), Midnight Cowboy heavy Metal over Crave Eyeliner



No comments:

Post a Comment