Friday, January 3, 2014

WELCOME TO HONEYSUCKLE HILL

I received a call from one of my customers on New Year’s Eve asking if I had any knowledge of a new plus size boutique in town (Albany, Georgia), my answer was “nope.”  She and I both were thinking the same thing, surely if there was a new plus size boutique in town I would know.  Wrong!!!!!  Yes, Albany does have a new plus size boutique and its name is Honeysuckle Hill. 

After speaking with the owner Amanda Bennett, I decided to take a trip to Honeysuckle Hill.  I must admit, I was very pleased.  The decor was amazing and so were the clothes.  I really applaud Amanda for stepping out of the box because honestly most plus size boutiques have the same inventory.  I tried on three pieces, which were pretty true to size, which is rare with plus size clothing you find in most boutiques. 
 

Overall I give Honeysuckle Hill an A+!!! The clothing, the atmosphere and the owner were all grade A.  For all of you curvy divas in and around Albany, Georgia, who dare to be different and want to add some class to your curves; check out Honeysuckle Hill 2345 Dawson Road suite B.  Like Honeysuckle Hill on Facebook by clicking the following link  www.facebook.com/honeysucklehillboutique  #PHATGIRLFRESH

No comments:

Post a Comment