Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Never Give Up

When I began my journey with Bigmama's Clothing/P.H.A T. Girl Fresh very few people believed and even fewer supported. My of my besties Vanessa Mott, encouraged me and gave me ideas.  My homeboy Robert Freeman gave me all the information I needed to start a business.   My college buddy Che brought the first P.H.A.T. Girl Fresh shirt and motivated me. I approached several people with my ideas in pursuit of a partnership, no one was interested.  I was discouraged, I felt defeated and I wanted to give up.  However, I kept going and believed in what God have shown me more than I focused on the my fear and naysayers. 

Things did not happen over night but they happened.  Slowly He continues to show me that He is GREATER. No matter what the situation, He has the final say. Even now as I prepare for greater, he is still showing up and showing out.

The moral of the story is, never give up on your dreams. Never allow someone else's blindness effect your beautiful picture. Things may not happen in your time but they will happen in God's time.  Don't allow fear to cripple you as it has the naysayers.  #beencouraged #phatgirlfresh #blackgirlsrock #allgirlsrock #curvygirlsrock #twoyearslater #dreams #stayfocused

No comments:

Post a Comment