Wednesday, January 16, 2013

BAG LADY

It is so important that woman learn not to be bag ladies.  Many of us tend to carry the baggage of our men, family and friends.  When we aren't carrying that baggage, we are carrying the baggage of the past. It doesn't matter what type of woman you are or from what social status you hail............... WE HAVE ALL HAD SOME SORT OF BAGGAGE!!!!  Many women who consider themselves "classy and/or high dollar" tend to think that their struggle is different from the common woman.  However, it is not!!! BAGGAGE IS BAGGAGE, WHETHER IT IS IN A GUCCI BAG OR A PAPER BAG.... Baggage will do one of two things or both.  It will either SLOW YOU DOWN OR WEIGH YOU DOWN!!!

 I myself and one of those women that carries a lot of other peoples baggage.  I am a very caring and concerned person when it comes to my loved ones.  Many times I get entangled in their lives and their problems.  I am working very hard to bring this to a minimum because it is damaging.  I have lost
connections with a few key people because of this.  It isn't that I am nosy or controlling but I want the best for them.  I just want to help my loved ones.  I want them to be as happy as I am if not happier.  However, I have learned that it isn't my job nor am I capable of doing this. I have learned that you have to let people find their own peace in whatever situation they are in.  You can not create happiness for those that you love.........  Happiness comes with the security and comfort that each individual finds with themselves.   People evolve in their own time, not the time that we want them to.  Hell, If you spend too much time worrying about what they have going on, you will neglect your star player................. You!!!  So now when people come to me with issues, I listen and give advice but I don't get all entangled in it.........  As a friend my job is to be there for them no matter what, not to take over the situation and solve the problem.

We all know that God created women to be nurtures and we are very emotional as well.  This is why many times we find ourselves fighting battles that are not ours, especially with the men in our lives.  Often men use the caring nature of some women to their advantage.  They latch on to women that are "good" and that will be good to them.  Men come with baggage, drama and an assortment of issues just like woman.  Many times they enter into relationships or situations with women knowing that their affairs are in total disarray.  And because we (woman) are such nurturing creatures, we put it in our bag......... All that baby mama drama, the woos of not being able to find a job, not having the money needed for certain things, family issues, friend issues, illegal activities............................. AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON!!!!  We have to learn when to say when.  It is one thing to support your man but it is another to carry all of his burdens. Be mindful about loading your bag up with his shit because you may get stuck with it all.  I mean honestly what can you expect from a man that enters into a relationship with bags and bags of bullshit? 

Often it is hard for woman to be happy because of the baggage that they carry from the past.  You can not hold an individual accountable for the actions of another.  You have to learn from each experience that you have and move on when it is time.  This holds true for both friendships and relationships.  I know that I have opted out of being friends with co-worker and other females for years.  For no reason other than the fact that I have had bad experiences with a great number of woman.  Now that I think about it, that is baggage from my past too.  The same thing holds true for relationships...... You can not enter into a relationship placing your new man under the same umbrella that your old men are under.  If you want to find true happiness, you have to let go of your past.  Your past can and will haunt you if you allow it to.  All of that baggage will keep you from being happy with yourself.  All that baggage will make you unlovable.  All of that baggage will cost you friends and family.  Most of all, I will take away your peace.

WOMAN WE ARE POWERFUL BEINGS AND IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE ACT AS SUCH.  NOTHING AND NO ONE SHOULD HAVE THE POWER TO SLOW US DOWN AND/ OR HOLD US DOWN.  IF IT IS SOMEONE ELSE'S TRASH, IT WILL NEVER BE YOUR TREASURE!!!  WHETHER IT IS A GUCCI BAG OR A PAPER BAG, EMPTY THAT SHIT...... YOUR BACK WILL THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment