Monday, January 14, 2013

DUM DUM FOR YUM YUM




Me rocking Candy Yum Yum
I am sure that by now you all know that Candy Yum Yum is back.  We whined, complained and wrote in until M.A.C answered our cries.  Candy Yum Yum is back for good, MUA's and lippie lovers couldn't be happier. In the group Makeup Matters, the news feed was filled with comments about Candy Yum Yum's return.  When I logged on to Instagram, I was greeted with even more photos and excitement.  Since Candy Yum Yum"s return, I see at least two post per social site per day about it.  Sometimes it is a picture, some times it is a comment, complaint or comparison and occasionally it may be a person in search of or displaying what they think is a dupe.  Either way, It is obvious Candy Yum Yum's return is sweet enough to leave us all with a mouth full of cavities. 

Tyme's comment about Candy Yum Yum.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE ME SOME CANDY YUM YUM!!!  However, I don't know if it is the ultimate pink lipstick.  I love both pink and red lippies, the brighter the better and I own/have owned a wide variety of them.  I just can't resist, if they are cute.... I am throwing it in the bag. Which is why I just can't deem Candy Yum Yum the all time greatest pink lippie.  During all the excitement about the return of Candy Yum Yum, Tyme The Infamous posted a pic of a comment she made in one of her videos.  She had done a vlog on Youtube about Candy Yum Yum and she stated that she, "didn't want to see any comments about dupes for Candy Yum Yum because there was none.  This will be the best $15 you will ever spend!"  Well if you read, you know the word dupes in not one that frequents my mouth, so I am not going there.  However, I know for a fact that there are a lot of hot pink lippies that have proven to be just as FRESH.
Candy Yum Yum

Spellbound by Covergirl

Dollhouse Pink by Wet n Wild


Snob & Outrageous by M.A.C
Icing and Flamingo Pink by Pearl Ex
Nikki M.A.C Viva Glam
Neon Rockstar by Ka'oir Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment