Monday, January 7, 2013

Makeup Monday feat. Quan Tha Don

 


Well I know that you all have heard me talk about the Facebook group Makeup Matters, not to mention I have spotlighted several of the members.  Well today, I give you the" THA DON"!!    Quan Tha Don is the beautiful makeup artist that created the group Makeup Matters. The group has grown from a small group of MUA's in Texas to a large networking group whose members stretch from one coast to another.  I know personally that the group has been a great tool for me.  It has allowed me to network, promote my business and learn more about the art of makeup.  I love the group because the energy is very good and there is little to no drama.  Quan Tha Don sees to the group operates properly which is why it has grown to the magnitude that it has.  I am very appreciative of the opportunity to feature her because I admire the spirit of a hustler and she is truly a hustler.



 Quan is a highly gifted and creative Makeup Artist with more than seven years experience in interpreting the make-up requirements of clients. I asked her a couple of questions and she had no problem annswering them so here you have it.  This is just a peep into the world of  "THA DON".


QUESTION:  What prompted you to start the group Makeup Matters?


ANSWER:  I started makeup matters because I wanted to network and share my gift with others. I also wanted another platform other than YouTube for others to share their talents. I wanted to give others a chance to ask questions and get a response and have more of a personable interaction.

 QUESTION:  Did you expect it to grow to this magnitude?

ANSWER:  I did not expect it to grow as much as it had, due to the rapid increase in members we had to change the privacy settings and make the group a secret.

QUESTION:   Have long have you been doing makeup?

ANSWER:  I have been doing makeup for 7 years.

QUESTION:   What is you favorite brand?

ANSWER:  I don't have a favorite brand I use everything.

QUESTION:   What is your favorite product?

ANSWER:  My favorite product is the tarte sugar exfoliate and lip balm

QUESTION:   What is your favorite look?

 ANSWER:   My favorite look is a natural/neutral soft look with a bold lip I'm all about reds and purples.

QUESTION:   If you could work with any celebrity who would it be?

ANSWER:   I would want to work with Rihanna.. I Love her lips she has the perfect Cupid's bow.

QUESTION:   What MUA do you admire or like most?

ANSWER:  Hmm that's a tough one I guess Karin Darnell since she does Rihanna's makeup.









  https://www.facebook.com/groups/347027098698175/      https://www.facebook.com/quan.thadon.5


No comments:

Post a Comment