Thursday, December 13, 2012

JUICY LUCI

MS. JUICY LUCI





Last year I ran across Juicy Luci's page from a link on a friends page and the rest is history.   Although I didn't discover her, she is my best find of 2011.   This young lady is super talented and very down to earth. She is a curvy diva that is filled with confidence, who promotes the same in other women. Even more than that, she loves God and gives him glory for the move in her life.  Not only does she have her own material that she is constantly producing, she takes others ideas and visions and brings them to life. The fact that women that I have respect for as business women and artist are down with her is no surprise, because her gift is undeniable.  In a short amount of time, she and I have developed a very respectful relationship with one another.  She knows that I shop on a budget and respects that.  She never hesitates to show me her latest inventions and I know I can hit her up for her input or advice. Maybe we get along so well because we share the same birthday, or maybe it is just the fact that strong ambitious women respect the greatness they see in one another.What ever the connection is, I look forward to a long business relationship with her and I am highly anticipating her next move. 
 

 I have purchased earring, fragrances and lip stain from Juicy Luci.  I can honestly say that I have never been disappointed with any of my products and I always receive compliments on the merchandise. The first time I wore my signature Juicy Luci earrings, about 20 (maybe more) different chicks asked me about them.  One woman even tried to buy them for twice the price.  However, I just couldn't bare to part with them.
Your girl rocking all things Juicy Luci!!!
 Even now, a year later, I am still approached whenever I wear them.  Just like the earrings, the fragrance, Oh Na Na received amazing reactions.  A older guy stopped me and said, "please don't think I am trying to get fresh but what kind of perfume is that!!"  I got so much attention until my boyfriend said, "oh you can't wear that ish unless I am with you".  The girl is like Midas, everything that she touch....... It turns to gold! 

Now you all know how I am when it comes to makeup, so you have to know that the emergence of Juicy Luci's Soho Lip Gloss/Colors really drove me wild. Before everyone started wearing all of the out of the box colors this year, I was already on it.  So when she revealed her new baby, I was super excited. It saved me the time and headache of mixing my own, the money of buying from others and gave me an amazing look. I had been spending over $20 for different lipsticks of non-traditional colors (green, neon pink, purple....).  Even her largest container cost less and was just as pigmented if not more. I started wearing a black glitter lip and was super excited to see that she too was creating glitter lips.  When I got my second order of lip stain, she had included a "Eve" lip stain with glitter.........  I FELL IN LOVE!!  I am such a slave for red and pink lips and ''Eve" had me feeling like Adam (ready to sin).  lol!!!  I am currently chatting back and forth with her about creating a P.H.A.T GIRL FRESH lip stain so stay tuned. It is no surprise that she is already at the top of the game with this Soho Lip Gloss/Color because she started out beating faces(makeup artist).  The fact is, you can't lose when you make your own rules and she is in her own zone when it comes to makeup.




The truth is the girl is badder than a two year old and on her way to the top. I respect her hustle to the utmost because she is all about her brand as any entrepreneur should be. She hustles from the late night to the early morning. I posted a status earlier today that speaks to her reality, "TRUE DREAMERS, RARELY SLEEP!!" She is too busy living dreams and creating others to sleep on life. With a sexy name and style you can't resist, Juicy Luci embodies all that is FRESH!!  She doesn't follow trends, she is a trendsetter and she stays a couple steps ahead of the game. If you don't know her.... Get to know her because I promise she is going to be around for years to come. Juicy Lucy's future is as bright and colorful as her lip gloss and earrings and as sweet as her fragrances!  
Yours truly rocking "Eve Glitter Lip", looking P.H.A.T GIRL FRESH

No comments:

Post a Comment