Monday, December 10, 2012

MAKEUP MONDAY with Anicia Bri'Qai Perry

 

So, while Facebook surfing( one of my past times), I stumbled upon the page of what was obviously a very talented and trained makeup artist.  I have looked at her page several times a week since then, so that I could get a glimpse of all the new looks she creates.  Now that I have become a Instagram junkie(don't judge me), I am greeted with a new look nearly every day, and I love it!!!  Once she and I begin talking through social media, I learned that doing make wasn't a job for this young lady, it was a gift from God.  With no training, just a desire to learn, Anicia is talented far beyond her years.
 

Anicia Bri'Qai Perry is a 18 year old Self taught makeup artist, who resides in Seattle WA. Her sister always had these big colorful eye shadow pallets & Anicia used to steal them and play with them all the time. She started adding other different makeup artist on Facebook & asking for their professional opinion and critics of  her work. She says, that has helped her grow as an artist. However, I think that this is her gift from God.  As a woman of a more mature age, I am very proud of her and I want her to know that this gift can carry her places she never imagined.  Be on the look out for Miss Anicia because with the right drive and determination, she is headed to the top.

 
QUESTION:  If you could work with any celebrity, who would it be and why?

ANSWER:  Lala Anthony, She is a beautiful person inside and out & is very positive. 

QUESTION:  What is your favorite product?

ANSWER:  I love Wet n Wild's white eyeliner pencil as a eyeshadow base.

QUESTION: What is your favorite look?

ANSWER:  My favorite look is my signature look(sunset look).

QUESTION:  Who is your favorite makeup artist?
 
ANSWER:  My favorite makeup artist is Terrell Mullin . 


CONTACT INFO:  https://www.facebook.com/AniciaMUAPerry



No comments:

Post a Comment