Friday, December 28, 2012

P.H.A.T GIRL FRIDAY

Well divas, today is the last P.H.A.T GIRL FRIDAY of 2012.  If your life has been any thing like mine, this year has been very eventful and there are still a few days left.  I consider all things both good and bad a blessing, so I must say that I have been extremely blessed in 2012.  Every aspect has not been positive but I have learned so much and all of it has prepared me for the next level.  I have been doubted, talked about, lost acquaintances and have opted out of business dealings with certain people but the gain has been much later than the loss. I have gained knowledge, experience and made connections that are far greater than anything I could have imagined. I have a lot of work to do and even more opportunities to capitalize on.  I plan to enter 2013 at maximum speed because I am going to grind and hustle right out of 2012. I am very optimistic as I set my sights on what 2013 but, I can honestly state two facts, (1)2012 don't owe me nothing and (2) I will be hustling all the way till the ball drop and 2013 is official.  

In the process of me building my brand, I have learned a lot about life, people, business and most of all myself.  I am humbled by the love and support that some have shown me and driven by the love that some chose not to display.  Either way it has continuously fueled me.  This year I have made great connections, with old friends and new friends too.  Some of these people are apart of the plus size community and some are just great business people.  However, they are all people who I have benefited a great deal from and want to share with you.  Keep in mind, I can't name them all right here right now but you will get to know them through my blog and other post. If you aren't mentioned, it isn't personal..... Believe me, you will have your time.  To those mentioned and those who aren't, thank you for everything and I look forward to the next chapter. 
The beautiful Shay Rozay(blue dress), model, writer, philanthopist and all around business woman.  She is the founder of Rozay's Way and the administrator of Full figured Fly and Fabulous.  She works with Full Blossom Magazine and is an active participant in Full Figured Fashion Week.  

Gwen Devoe, Founder/CEO of Full Figured Fashion Week. A strong business woman who works hard to make "BIG BUSINESS" receives the respect and attention it deserves. 

"THE DREAM TEAM" (listed from left to right) Demetris Love, Charlie Hill and Tosh Sevier, the master minds that founded Albany Fashion Week.  Three very humbled individuals who live to bless and empower others.  All talented, educated and goal oriented individuals whom are working hard to put Albany, Georgia on the map and keep it there. 


Sparkle Hyche(pink tights) and Monique Dickinson, professional /celebrity stylist and owners of DonniNicole.  These fashion forward divas are the queens of vintage clothing and styling.  Between the two of them, they cater to every possible fashion need (hair, makeup, shoes, clothing and accessories).

Mia Moffitt the brains and beauty behind "The Queen of the Curves" and the "NO PLUS SIZE BULLYING CAMPAIGN."  She works hard to spotlight plus size models and plus size events.
Full Blossom Magazine, is a magazine that works to empower, inform and highlight the live of full figured women.  The man with the plan that makes things happen is Mello Evron Andrews.  Mello, is a hard worker wears a number of hats with pride.
Brandon "Da Brat" Teemer, an extremely talented self taught makeup artist. 
Makeup, fragrances, accessories, design and so much more.  Juici Luci is a brand that is growing and will be around for years to come.
Jamaican born model Tessnie Mowatt-Mason is a plus size model who has a unique unmatched beauty.  She is guaranteed to be one of the "IT" models of 2013
Photographer, Producer(audio and video) and CEO of Cliquemuzik Ent.  Brian Hall is a hard working young man filled with drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment