Monday, December 3, 2012

MAKEUP MONDAY feat. Honei Bee Fly


Tonight I did a little Q&A session with one of the makeup artist from the Facebook group Makeup Matters, it was none other than Mrs. Honei Bee Fly.  I have been admiring her work on Facebook and IG for about a year now and the sister is super talented to say the least. If I lived any where near her, I would have been STUNG(her slogan)a long time ago.  More than her talent,I like that fact that she is humble and she gives God all the glory for her gifts. If you are in the Arlington, Texas area and in need of a look that accents your positive and eliminates your negative..... look up THE BEE, SO YOU CAN GET STUNG!!!!


QUESTION: What are your favorite products and what is your favorite look?

 


ANSWER:  When it comes to makeup looks I like to keep things simple. Though I am a MUA, I believe in beauty on the inside and on the outside, letting your outer beauty shine through but in a natural way. Normally I like to wear something light like Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer with concealer, a bronze/pink or peachy blush, natural looking lashes, and a nice natural lip in the "peach family". This look is easy and it really allows your natural features to pop.

QUESTION:  Who or what inspired you to be a makeup artist? 

 

ANSWER:I never thought in a million years I would be doing makeup. It was never a desire of mine. However, a friend of mine planted the idea in my head because he is a photographer and wanted a MUA for his clients. Well the first time, I ignored him. However, a few months later the idea came up again and God allow that seed to grow! I begin thinking, "OK, maybe I can do this and I did"....


I'm so grateful to have this talent that God continues to let grow. He knew exactly what He was doing because this is a vision I never saw for myself. Another reason I know it was God because I found myself with no income, I had lost my job but my makeup business actually began to pick up and I was booking ladies left and right! Its by the His grace that I have done so well. I just pray and hope that He continues to allow this talent to grow and that I can be a blessing to those ladies who need my service to make their events special and complete!


CONTACT INFO:   https://www.facebook.com/pages/Get-Stung-Makeup-by-Honei-B-Fly/125961517504831                

No comments:

Post a Comment