Sunday, December 16, 2012

MAKEUP MONDAY Featuring Kim Concrete-Rose Jones



It is makeup Monday and I am presenting you with another talented unique diva that can beat a face with her eyes closed.  As you all know I love makeup matters, so I live for all of the tips and pictures.  Even though, I am a MUA, I still have a lot to learn and these ladies keep me on my toes.  I first got a weft of  Kim's talent in the group "Makeup Matters", and then again when she entered a contest that Bigmama's Clothing was hosting in the group.  Although I don't know her personally, I know that the girl has serious skills.

Kim is a 25 years old, native of  Dallas, Texas, is a self taught MUA. She is a mother of two beautiful girls and has been married to her high school sweetheart for 12 years.

QUESTION:  What inspired you to become a makeup artist?

ANSWER:  I have always had a passion for the glitz and glam. It's so magical to see the wonders of makeup. If you want high cheekbones, contour.  If you want fuller eyebrows, draw them. There are so many tricks to give your face a flawless finish. I am a newbie in the makeup artistry field but I am finding my way. I enjoy seeing the smiles on my clients faces and love bringing there inner sexiness out that they had no clue they had.

QUESTION:   What celeb would you work with if you had your choice?

ANSWER:  Oprah, it doesn't get better then that. The knowledge she would spit as I was doing her makeup would be amazing. I am all about positivity. Negativity will get you absolutely no where in life. And Oprah is the epitome of Dreams can come True.

QUESTION:   What is your favorite accent item?

 ANSWER:   False Lashes. I naturally don't have any lashes. They are the thinnest,lightest lashes ever. When I throw my strips on then I am good to go when I'm in a rush.




QUESTION:   What is your favorite look?

ANSWER:   Anything crazy. I love being Different. I love crazy loud colors. I do neutral every now and then but I love the art in makeup so I express it thru my face for sure.

QUESTION:  Who is your favorite makeup artist?

 ANSWER:  QUEEN OF BLENDING for sure and she has been for years. I didn't know you could do such things with makeup until I started watching her YouTube videos 3 years ago. Her realness and passion for Makeup is out of this world.

QUESTION:  What are your favorite Products?

 ANSWER:  E.L.F. Concealer, Maybelline Tattoos(Great as a base) , blending brushes and can't leave my MAC lipsticks out.






No comments:

Post a Comment