Thursday, December 6, 2012

WELCOME TO HER ZUNIVERSE




"YOU PURCHASE FASHION, YOU CREATE STYLE..........."  This is something that I firmly believe.  Personally I am a fashion junkie who has her own style.  I am not one of those to be consumed by an items brand name, if I like it, I buy it. I love unique pieces, I'M DIFFERENT(in my 2 Chainz voice) so things that go against the grain always catch my eye.  My bold, confidence will not allow me to stay in a box. Which is why when I ran across this sisters  page on Facebook, I was in awe. I love me some accessories because they can make a basic ensemble turn into a WINNER.  I have never told her this but I actually set there and looked at every single picture and then I went to the website and did the same, hell I even look at the personal pictures too. I actually created looks in my head as I stalked, I mean browsed her page.  The girl style is just as unique as her name and her talent is out of this world.  Once you enter her space it is as if you are in another place and time.  I guess that is a part of her plan to give us an experience like none other and that is exactly what she does.  I can't lie, I tried to figure out how to figure out how she did it and than I realize..... FOOL THAT IS HER GOD GIVEN GIFT, YOU CAN'T IMITATE THAT.  Now I can wait to place may order and become a part of her Zuniverse(although I am already in my head).  To me, is the epitome of a true artist because everything about her is artistic in some form.  Although I initial became familiar with her on Facebook, when I ran across her on Instagram, I thought she was a makeup artist.  I mean everything she touches is so vibrant and full of life.  I really can't imagine what she is going to do next.   Normally I interview via the phone or internet and then write my version of the person I am interviewing bio.  I try to condense things and accent the high points.  However, this sister is so dope, I decided to let her speak for herself in her own words.  I asked her to provide me with a brief bio and this is what she said............




   BORN AND RAISED IN BROOKLYN NY …SHIPPED 2 VA AND STRANDED…I’M A MOTHER…SOON TO BE WIFE…AN ARTIST… A JEWELRY DESIGNER AND SO MUCH MORE…. A JEWELRY DESIGNER OF A DIFFERENT KIND… I STARTED DESIGNING BACK IN 1999 AFTER I HAD MY SON… I STOPPED DRAWING AND PAINTING FOR SOME REASON AND HAD TO ASK GOD TO REDIRECT MY ARTISTIC ENERGIES…AND SO CAME THE BIRTH OF “MY ZUNIVERSE” … MY WORK IS A LABOR OF LOVE FOR ME ... I AM IN LOVE WITH WHAT I DO ...MY EARRINGS ARE MADE FOR THE WOMEN OUT THERE WHO AREN'T AFRAID 2 BE BOLD TREND SETTERS THAT STAND OUT FROM EVERYBODY ELSE... FASHION DIVAS... THE GREAT JEWELRY JUNKIE THAT I MYSELF AM... YES I HAD TO TAKE A BIG GIRL PILL AND FINALLY SHARE MY CREATIONS WITH THE WORLD... I STARTED MAKING THEM FOR MYSELF IN THE BEGINNING…GREAT NARCISSIST THAT I AM {J/K}... I WAS TIRED OF SEEING ALL THE WOMEN AROUND ME LIVING ON “PLANET COMMERCIAL” AS I CALL IT…. I’M NOT THE AS SEEN ON TV TYPE OF GIRL…SO I STARTED TAKING SCISSORS TO EVERYTHING IN ARMS REACH ... AND THERE YOU HAVE IT ... IT STARTED WITH MY 4 INCH CROCHET CREATIONS AND HAS GROWN INTO A FABULOUS MONSTER SINCE THEN...ME BEING THE SELFISH FASHIONISTA THAT I AM ... IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME TO SHARE MY GIFT WITH EVERY ONE... I HAVE GOTTEN SUCH GREAT FEEDBACK FROM PEOPLE THAT I HAD TO SHARE ... I HAVE MADE PIECES FOR TV PERSONALITY TRACY DIMARCO FROM JERSEYLICIOUS… R&B DIVAS CHERI DENNIS &  LYNDRIETTE…MODEL ACTRESS AND DANCER MS KYSN JUST TO NAME A FEW… I THANK EVERYONE FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THUS FAR AS I CONTINUE ON WITH MY LIFE OF CREATION… WELCOME TO MY ZUNIVERSE 



 Contact Information:  
 https://www.facebook.com/ZulaneEdghill?ref=ts&fref=ts
http://myzu.bigcartel.com/
 http://www.youtube.com/user/CoCoGyrl1da

No comments:

Post a Comment